One of the main objectives of the organizing committee of the 8th International Hypothermia and Temperature Management Symposium is to share knowledge. We encourage scientists to submit abstracts on their research related to temperature management or any topic related to temperature and health. Abstracts can be submitted using the online submission system. The organization will critically judge and rate every abstract and the five abstracts with the highest ratings will get rewarded.
The abstract body should be organized as follows:
Materials and methods
ResultsSummary of results presented in sufficient detail to support the conclusions. Results stated in the abstracts must be complete (though concise) and final.
- Abstracts must be submitted through this website.
- Regular mail submission will not be accepted.
- Do not make multiple submissions of the same abstract.
- Abstracts must be prepared in English.
- A confirmation with the abstract reference code will automatically be sent to the email address given when submitting.
- Deadline for abstract submission is May 15, 2022.
- Authors: First name and last name. e.g.: Johan Smith. Start with the presenting author.
- Affiliations: Name of the institutional affiliation, city and country (no address).
You can upload your table or figure in the abstract submission form (step 2 of 2). 1 table or figure is allowed per abstract.
When your abstract submission is confirmed you will receive login details so that you can make changes of your abstract. It will be possible to make changes until the abstract submission deadline.
In order for your abstract to be accepted for presentation and print you need to be registered to the conference. Should the abstract not be accepted full repayment will be made on request.
If you have any questions, please contact Jorien Luiten: email@example.com.
Word or PDF
Structured using the following headings:
Max. 250 words, no graphs or charts included
Guided e-poster presentation.
May 15, 2022
June 1, 2022